[Qgis-developer] SVG generator patch

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Dec 19 22:08:09 EST 2007

Hi Steven

Lets wait till the patch is applied. We should probably start
petitioning the devs & psc to update the minimum Qt version to 4.3.x.
Im going to be offline pretty much  for 10 - 15 days over xmas. When I
get back pop me a note if I appear to have forgotten about it and I
will start the lobbying process.

Regards

Tim

--