[Qgis-developer] Make Setup Qgis 0.9.2

le son chinhson2002 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 24 23:01:31 EST 2007

Dear All,

  I intend to make setup Qgis 0.9.2 which support Python ,PyQT in Windows .And i follow the instruction to make setup in this page

  http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/BuildingFromSource

  But when i compile NISS Script , it only made a setup for qgis , not embled Python and PyQt within .So , when i setup Qgis in other computer , i must do 3 process : setup python ,pyqt and Qgis . Does anyone make suggestion for me?

  Thank you so much.I'm looking forward to you soon.

  Le Son