[Qgis-developer] Making an Installer

Tisham Dhar tisham at apogee.com.au
Wed Dec 26 18:10:14 EST 2007

Hi,

I would recommend using one of my official installers unless you are
after a particular feature in 0.9.2. I am not sure if the python
bundling features got carried over to trunk, but they are under the
Release_0_9_1_Final tag. You need to setup a sub-directory under
qgis0.9.1 in Program Files called pydep and put Python.dll there for the
installer to pick up and bundle. Read the NSIS python.nsh script to see
the Python bits. Also put the sip and pyqt4 files under python
subfolder. They get bundled as well.

Regards,

Tishampati Dhar

 Software Developer

 APOGEE IMAGING INTERNATIONAL

 Building 12B

 1 Adelaide - Lobethal Road

 Lobethal SA 5241

  Telephone: +61 - 8 - 8389 5499

 Fax: +61 - 8 - 8389 5488

 Mobile: +61 - 406114165

Email: tisham at apogee.com.au mailto:tisham at apogee.com.au>

Web: www.apogee.com.au <http://www.apogee.com.au>

"The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or commercially
e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the
intendedrecipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken
unlawful."