[Qgis-developer] Problems building in Windows using cmake

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:20:01 EST 2007

Hi:

I've been trying to build qgis using cmake in windows but I'm getting this:

C:\msys\bin>cmake -G "MinGW Makefiles" c:/dev/cpp/qgis.latest-- Could not find PostgreSQL-- Could not find Expat-- Could not find GRASSCMake Error: Some dependencies were not found!-- Found Qt-Version 4.2.2CMake Error: This project requires some variables to be set,and cmake can not find them.Please set the following variables:GDAL_LIBRARYGEOS_LIBRARYPROJ_LIBRARYSQLITE3_LIBRARY
-- Configuring done

I got the latest source code from svn and the latest msys. Also I tried setting the variables suggested with no success.

Regards Godofredo Contreras