[Qgis-developer] Problems building in Windows using cmake

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 16:32:01 EST 2007

Hi,

if you're using latest SVN trunk (at least 6453), the libraries should
be found automatically if you have msys environment in c:\msys.

There is always possibility to specify the missing variables
(*_LIBRARY and *_INCLUDE_DIR) in a configuration program called
CMakeSetup (graphical tool similar to ccmake on unixes).

Specifying the library doesn't help? Do your settings for the deps
look like this:
GDAL_INCLUDE_DIR = c:/msys/local/include
GDAL_LIBRARY = c:/msys/local/lib/libgdal.dll.a

Martin