[Qgis-developer] Release plan for 0.9

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Tue Jul 10 01:52:47 EDT 2007

I also agree moving to 0.9 is better, as we do not have enough manpower
to maintain two versions in parallel.
I think a feature freeze should be done as soon as possible, and we
should concentrate on bugfixing. QGIS is getting the reputation of a
buggy and unstable sw, so we should address this first. I think printing
and crashing issues are the most serious ones.
All the best.
pc

--
Paolo Cavallini