[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Using Request for changes (RFC) in QGIS project

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Tue Jun 5 18:10:04 EDT 2007

Hi

It would be good to make an rfc template on the wiki and store all the
rfcs on the wiki - then keep all the commentry on the wiki. IMHO email
is not a good medium if you want to go back and look at the discussion
surrounding an RFC. By all means of course we should advertise the
rfcs on the mailing lists etc.

Regards

Tim