[Qgis-user] Re: [Qgis-developer] Using Request for changes (RFC) in QGIS project

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Fri Jun 8 10:23:15 EDT 2007

You mean that people directly insert their votes into the wiki page? I made a
RFC wiki page (http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/RequestForComment) and a
template that can be copied. Individual votings would then be separated with
=== vote === at the bottom of the RFC. Links to the RFC instances would be
inserted below 'Existing RFCs' on the RFC wiki page.
@all can you agree with this? Please have a look at the wiki page and write
your opinion. Are five working days enough as a voting period or should it be
longer?

cheers,
Marco

--