[Qgis-developer] Re: Mac OS X build 0.8.1 avail + notes

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Mon Jun 25 13:49:35 EDT 2007

Hi William

Thanks for this!  I have added your hints to the install notes in
INSTALL.t2t and will commit shortly.

You are getting the same mileage out of your macbook as me (2 for the
price of 1 :-). When mine died they replaced the motherboard,
keyboard, hard drive and who knows what else. Been working great since
then though....

Regards

Tim

--