[Qgis-developer] TRUNK SIP related OSX build fail

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 05:06:00 EST 2007

On 3/2/07, Tom Elwertowski <telwertowski at comcast.net> wrote:

> The link error is because the Mac needs to link to Q3Support which was
> removed by r6664.

Funny that I couldn't compile it on windows with Qt3support. One
possibility is to add it only for Mac build, another possibility would
be not to link core/gui libs to Qt3 support library - only thing we
have to port is QgsProject which still uses some Qt3 stuff.

> The compile error is due to something in the new file
> qgsdistancearea.sip. I am using sip 4.5.2 and PyQt 4.1.1.

This error was due the addition of that file on windows and sip on
unixes doesn't like windows line endings. Now it's fixed in r6740.

Martin