[Qgis-developer] [QGIS Commit] SVN [godofredo] r7284 - branches/ogr-plugin-branch/src/app

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:05:40 EST 2007

Hi Martin:

I´m working in fixing the dependency introduced by the files in dbutilities of core
what do you think about this organization of files in dbutilities:

qgsurimanager  will be deprecated and qgsdatasourceuri will be used
qgsconnectionmanager has no extra dependencies and could be kept in core/dbutilities
qgsconnection has no extra dependencies and could be kept in core/dbutilities
qgsdatabaseconnectionbase is used as an interface for (qgspostgresdatabaseconnection and qgsogrdatabaseconnection) has no extra
                       dependencies and could be kept in core/dbutilities
qgsgeomcolumntypethread and qgspostgresdatabaseconnection are postgres specific (not really sure) if they are moved to providers
                       then I need to add a dependency in app to postgres provider
qgsogrdatabaseconnection is ogr specific, same case that the above one

Regards

Godofredo Contreras