[Qgis-developer] linker command line too long for cmd.exe

Benjamin Ducke benjamin.ducke at ufg.uni-kiel.de
Tue Nov 20 07:31:23 EST 2007

Thanks a lot. Indeed, CMake and compilation work fine with MSYS under
Win2000. This gives me working binaries for 0.9 with MinGW.
Sorry about all the questions. MinGW (and Windows) are sort of rough
terrain for someone coming from the smooth world of Posix.
I hope in a few weeks, when I have figured out this MS beast
better, I will be of more use ...

In the meantime, I will make a detailed protocol of all my steps
so the next one trying this will have it a little easier.

Cheers,

Benjamin

--
Benjamin Ducke, M.A.