[Qgis-developer] installation of the qt_xx.qm files

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Nov 29 04:07:19 EST 2007

A question to the cmake Gurus:

How can we install all the qt translation files (*.qm) from QTDIR/translations
to the qgis i18 dir? They contain translations of the qt classes (e.g.
QFileDialog)

I think it is a better way than having the qt_xx.ts files in qgis svn. It was
a problem that people updated the .ts files with the update_ts_files.sh
script and like this, also the qgis strings have been written into qt_xx.ts
files.

Thanks,
Marco

--