[Qgis-developer] Link issues on mac

Tom Elwertowski telwertowski at comcast.net
Thu Apr 3 22:05:38 EDT 2008

If I am in my build directory and extract the patch file to my desktop, the following works:

patch -p0 -d .. < ~/Desktop/find.diff

I did notice that the patch files has an extra eol for each line. Files in the cmake directory do not have the svn:eol-style property set to native and are extracted on my Mac with DOS line terminators. Perhaps this is affecting you; the patch works for me when extracted from my own message after reverting the files.

Tom