[Qgis-developer] Link issues on mac

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Apr 4 11:58:35 EDT 2008

Still could not get the patch to successfully apply, so I just went in
and made the changes by hand. I cleaned my build directory and ran a
basic 'cmake ..' without all of my usual flags. Everything was found
except grass, which was not a surprise. Great work! I think the code
changes should be applied.

Cheers,
John