[Qgis-developer] Link issues on mac

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Fri Apr 4 11:58:35 EDT 2008

Still could not get the patch to successfully apply, so I just went in  
and made the changes by hand. I cleaned my build directory and ran a  
basic 'cmake ..' without all of my usual flags. Everything was found  
except grass, which was not a surprise. Great work! I think the code  
changes should be applied.


On Apr 3, 2008, at 7:05 PM, Tom Elwertowski wrote:
> If I am in my build directory and extract the patch file to my  
> desktop, the following works:
> patch -p0 -d .. < ~/Desktop/find.diff
> I did notice that the patch files has an extra eol for each line.  
> Files in the cmake directory do not have the svn:eol-style property  
> set to native and are extracted on my Mac with DOS line terminators.  
> Perhaps this is affecting you; the patch works for me when extracted  
> from my own message after reverting the files.
> Tom
> John C. Tull wrote:
>> I tried your patch and got an error. I am on rev 8315 also, so this  
>> might be a problem with how I tried to patch. I put your patch text  
>> in a file 'mac.diff' in the root of my svn directory.
>> patch -p0 < mac.diff
>> patching file cmake/FindExpat.cmake
>> patch: **** malformed patch at line 31: FIND_LIBRARY(EXPAT_LIBRARY  
>> NAMES expat libexpat PATHS
> _______________________________________________
> Qgis-developer mailing list
> Qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org
> http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/qgis-developer

More information about the Qgis-developer mailing list