[Qgis-developer] Developing QGIS plugins on Windows

René Estrella rene.estrellam at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:37:19 EDT 2008

Greetings.

I am interested in developing a QGIS plugin using C++ and for the Windows
platform.  I read some documentation in the QGIS website (including the blog
and wiki) and found information that seems applicable only in Unix-like OSs.
Is there any documentation in the web where I can learn from how to develop
a plugin for the Windows version of QGIS?  Or can you give me an advice to
start learning about plugin development on Windows?

Thanks in advance.