[Qgis-developer] Patch to Remove Qt3 Dependencies

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Mon Apr 28 11:58:54 EDT 2008

Hi Tim

On Mon, 28. Apr 2008 at 10:00:47 -0300, Tim Sutton wrote:
> I also had problems with applying the patch - seems to be diffs of
> various of the CMakeLists.txt files.  I did a bit of hacky workarounds
> and was able to mostly compile under windows and mac with the
> exception of some qt3isms remaining in:

> src/plugins/grass/qgsgrassregion.cpp
>
> Though I'm unsure if this is simply a symptom of me not tweaking the
> patch properly.

I think this is due to different line endings.

subversion seems to checkout files with the local line ending and so the
patch sometime fails when you try to apply diffs made on an other
platform (windows vs.  unix vs. macos).  patch -l might help.

Jürgen

--
Jürgen E. Fischer         norBIT GmbH               Tel. +49-4931-918175-0

Rheinstrasse 13, 26506 Norden