[Qgis-developer] QGIS 1.0.0 - Call for packaging

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Dec 26 13:16:15 EST 2008

William Kyngesburye ha scritto:

> For my OSX GDAL framework, I use separate downloads.  I thought it
> seemed clear that binary distribution with open source software was OK,
> but so many others are not so sure that I decided to play it safe.

Hi William,
thanks for your feedback. Perhaps I missed your point, but I do not see
how safer it would be to distribute the non-free drivers as separate
plugins. If the licence does not allow redistribution, then it makes no
difference, or?
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini, see: * http://www.faunalia.it/pc *