[Qgis-developer] R: QGIS Building Error

Marco Pasetti marco.pasetti at alice.it
Mon Jan 28 19:12:32 EST 2008

mhh... Actually I don't know if they are "sane"; In advanced mode I have
about GEOS:

GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR = c:/msys/local/include
GEOS_LIBRARY = c:/msys/local/lib/libgeos.dll.a

Correct CMakesetup configuration is actually a great problem for me; I
posted about it some hours ago, and there are no instructions in the wiki
(excluding few and not very useful ones in
http://wiki.qgis.org/qgiswiki/Building_with_CMake#head-379089283e60811546c00
e9cb0fffd8d75cc9739)

Regards,

Marco