[Qgis-developer] QGIS Building Error

Aaron Racicot aaronr at z-pulley.com
Mon Jan 28 19:19:04 EST 2008

Marco,
Sorry I am not more help.  On win I use the pre-built msys environments that
others with more inspiration than I have built.  I know that the one I use
is built with the 2.X geos series.  I have confirmed that the settings for
GEOS_INCLUDE_DIR and GEOS_LIBRARY are the same as what I have on my system.
But again, the version of geos that those point to was built by someone
else.

As far as the 3.x version of geos, I am using it quite successfully on my
linux based installs but have not tried on Win.  Maybe someone with more
windows knowledge will step in and shed some light.

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - aaronr at z-pulley.com
 z - p u l l e y
 pobox 1614