[Qgis-developer] error in vector split plugin

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed Jul 23 12:55:16 EDT 2008

cfarmer ha scritto:

> Does the folder contain any special characters? I appear to be having
> problems with different encoding styles etc...

No high ASCII here ;)
More testing: it fails apparently with everything on Desktop
It appears rather random, as it failed once even on /home/Documenti.
Now with /home/Documenti/AAA-verificare/ qgsis freezes, and on the shell
I find:

Debug:
/home/paolo/Desktop/build/qgis-0.10.0/src/core/qgsvectorlayer.cpp: 148:
(~QgsVectorLayer) In QgsVectorLayer destructor

 *** caught segfault ***
address (nil), cause 'memory not mapped'

Possible actions:
1: abort (with core dump, if enabled)
2: normal R exit
3: exit R without saving workspace