[Qgis-developer] WMS-Proxy settings broken?

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed Jun 11 08:24:37 EDT 2008

Hi guys

Marco ok thanks for the  clarificatio - I'll try to implement proxy
settings centralisation over the next few days so leave it to me. i
dont think its the qt3 port that is the cause of the issue if the
problem is present in 0.10.0 too. Stephan QGIS 0.11.0 will be out at
the end of the month so I dont expect to backport any fixes to 0.10.0.

regards

Tim

--
Sent from my mobile device