cleanups (was Re: [Qgis-developer] Next release name - 'Metis')

Tim Sutton tim at linfiniti.com
Wed May 14 09:25:28 EDT 2008

Hi

+1 for these changes from me. I think if you are going to be doing a
big batch change like this it would be good to do the following way:

1) Tag before-big-change
2) Call for all developers to put in any outstanding commits, patches
etc (many may get broken by such a batch change)
3) Apply debug and code formatting changes
4) Tag after-big-change
5) Announce devs can continue on with their work.

It may be good to fish out that svn commit hook we discussed once and
apply it after you changes such that any new code going in
automatically gets formatted on the way into SVN.

Regards

Tim

--
Tim Sutton