[Qgis-developer] GRASS toolbox enhancements

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Wed May 14 14:22:37 EDT 2008

Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi Marco
>
> You updates sound great. Once others have tested them & voiced their
> opinions, be sure to ask Marco Hugentobler to commit them to SVN.

BTW: working more deeply with GRASS modules, I discovered quite a few
spelling mistakes, full stops etc. Also, several check boxes should be
radio buttons, "Show output" is not alway present (I do not know why).
Nothing serious, but better clean this up, as it should be easy and
quick, and makes QGIS llok tidier.
Furthermore, a number of modules work only with GRASS 6.3, so I suggest
to require this version. Alternatively, we could avoid copying them at
compile time if grass 6.2 is present.
All the best.
pc
--