[Qgis-developer] ideas for developpers

Mauricio de Paulo mauricio.dev at gmail.com
Thu May 22 08:05:19 EDT 2008

Ok, since i had an argue with my postgis' join clause because of incorrectly
uploaded columns' name (please take a look at it SPIT maintainer), i'm
currently writing the join by attribute as a python plugin. It WON'T be as
good as the postgis' join, but i'm trying to use python map to make it not
too slow. When i finish i'm going to post the results.
Maurício de Paulo