[Qgis-developer] 1.1 and 1.0.1 Release plans & feature freeze

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Apr 2 04:09:53 EDT 2009

Tim Sutton ha scritto:
> Hi all
>

> QGIS 1.0.1 Release Plans:
> ------------------------
> I will give 1.0.2 a month or so for additional bugfixes to come in (dont
> forget to patch your changes into the stable branch where appropriate).
>
> QGIS 1.1 Release Plans:
> ------------------------
> Lots of nifty new things to look forward to in 1.1....so take the chance
> of this week to get your cool new features in!

Thanks a lot Tim.
Will 1.0.1 release be based on the "old" code at the time of initial
release, or will it include recent patches?
All devs, can you point out which will be the main new features of 1.1,
so testing will be concentrated on these? I know of the SpatiaLite
provider from Sandro, which seems to work smoothly, of the diagrams from
Marco, and BEATA from Martin (I'm having issues on this with GRASS
tables, more testing later). Anything else?
All the best, and many thanks.
--
Paolo Cavallini: http://faunalia.it/pc