[Qgis-developer] Ogr drivers to be bundled?

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:03:37 EDT 2009

Hi:

I want to ask about the ogr drivers that are going to be included in Pan and
Kore releases?

Also if there are any plans to bundle ogr oci, ogr sde, gdal sde, gdal oci,
gdal ecw, gdal jpeg2000 jasper and gdal mrsid.

I`ve seen other opensource projects like ms4w bundling those drivers as
deactivated gdal plugins and providing instructions to activate the drivers and
instructions of how and where to obtain the sdks and dlls for those people
interested. Is possible to do this with Qgis?.

Regards

Godofredo Contreras