[Qgis-developer] OSX + Qt 4.5 font problem

William Kyngesburye woklist at KYNGCHAOS.COM
Wed Aug 5 10:22:07 EDT 2009

Looks like the isnan problem is fixed.  For the font problem in
labelling, I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that Qt
4.5 now uses native font selection dialog on OSX:

> QFileDialog
>
> On Mac, native dialogs are now used when calling show, open, or exec
> on a QFileDialog, QColorDialog, QPrintDialog, or QFontDialog (i.e
> not only when using the static functions)

So maybe the font spec is returned in an OSX form?  Or something like
that?

Way beyond me.  If anyone can help (I don't know if anyone's watching
it):

http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/1752

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy