[Qgis-developer] Probably all busy, but again: compiling troubles...

anibal alarcon anibal.alarcon at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 16:32:52 EDT 2009

Hi tim
Now start compile, but at the end get another error:

ccmake ..

 CMake Warning (dev) at CMakeLists.txt:79 (ADD_EXECUTABLE):
   Policy CMP0003 should be set before this line.  Add code such as

     if(COMMAND cmake_policy)
       cmake_policy(SET CMP0003 NEW)
     endif(COMMAND cmake_policy)

   as early as possible but after the most recent call to
   cmake_minimum_required or cmake_policy(VERSION).  This warning
appears
   because target "timtut2" links to some libraries for which the linker
must
   search:

     -lpthread, -ldl, -lpthread, -ldl

   and other libraries with known full path:

     /home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so

   CMake is adding directories in the second list to the linker search
path in
   case they are needed to find libraries from the first list (for
backwards
   compatibility with CMake 2.4).  Set policy CMP0003 to OLD or NEW to
enable
   or disable this behavior explicitly.  Run "cmake --help-policy
CMP0003" for
   more information.
 This warning is for project developers.  Use -Wno-dev to suppress it.

If I try with cmake .. and after make:

debialinmov:/home/anibal/dev/cst/2_basic_main_window/build# make
[ 14%] Generating ui_mainwindowbase.h
[ 28%] Generating moc_mainwindow.cxx
[ 42%] Generating qrc_resources.cxx
Scanning dependencies of target timtut2
[ 57%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/timtut2.dir/main.o
[ 71%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/timtut2.dir/mainwindow.o
[ 85%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/timtut2.dir/moc_mainwindow.o
[100%] Building CXX object CMakeFiles/timtut2.dir/qrc_resources.o
Linking CXX executable timtut2
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so: undefined reference to
`QStandardItemModel::mimeTypes() const'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so: undefined reference to
`QPainter::drawImage(QPointF const&, QImage const&)'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_gui.so: undefined reference to
`QPainter::fillRect(QRect const&, QColor const&)'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_gui.so: undefined reference to
`QFileDialog::setVisible(bool)'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so: undefined reference to
`QStandardItemModel::dropMimeData(QMimeData const*, Qt::DropAction, int,
int, QModelIndex const&)'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so: undefined reference to
`QStandardItemModel::mimeData(QList<QModelIndex> const&) const'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so: undefined reference to
`QPainter::drawPixmap(QPointF const&, QPixmap const&)'
/home/anibal/apps/lib/libqgis_core.so: undefined reference to
`qFlagLocation(char const*)'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[2]: *** [timtut2] Error 1
make[1]: *** [CMakeFiles/timtut2.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Sorry, but I want to migrate my applications (mbx) on MapInfo and now I
know where to start...

:-)  ==  QGIS

Best regards

Anibal