[Qgis-developer] Xcode project in trunk

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Mon Feb 23 20:33:55 EST 2009

For those that didn't notice, I added the OSX Xcode project to trunk
this weekend.  Build works.  Needs work on developer docs, for project
maintenance.  I'll work on making the build docs easier to understand,
and simplifying parts of the configuration.

It's in a "v2.4 compatible" format, so it should theoretically work on
Xcode 2.4.  This makes Tiger (OSX 10.4) the minimum for building Qgis
from the project (but Qt 4.4 requires gcc 4 to build on OSX, so
Panther's not an option anyways, unless you're very adventurous).
I'll test Xcode 2.5 when I get a chance.

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy