[Qgis-developer] Xcode project in trunk

John C. Tull john.tull at wildnevada.org
Mon Feb 23 22:21:19 EST 2009

William,

Will this work with Qt 4.5? I tried last week but hit some snags. I'm
not sure if there is a configuration setting to change, or if it is
more complicated than that.

Ok, now I've actually tried again to build using your latest svn code.
I was hoping to report the error I was having last week, but now I
have a ccache error cropping up repeatedly:

error: can't exec '/Developer/Library/Xcode/Plug-ins/GCC 4.0.xcplugin/
Contents/Resources/ccache gcc' (No such file or directory)

Any ideas on how to circumvent this problem?

Thanks,
John