[Qgis-developer] Support for SpatiaLite?

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Sat Jan 24 01:46:44 EST 2009

Martin Dobias ha scritto:
> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Benjamin Ducke
> <benjamin.ducke at oxfordarch.co.uk> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I was wondering how hard it might be to adapt the PostGIS manager plugin
>> so that it will also support SpatiaLite:
>>
>> http://www.gaia-gis.it/spatialite/

This is really a question for Alessandro Furieri, the dev of SL. I know
he's already busy with this, but he could possibly profit from feedback.
I think a SpatiaLite provider would be a great addition for QGIS,
solving a long-standing limitation, so if Alessandro agrees I think it
would be good to have the development happen straight into the qgis svn,
possibly in a separate branch.
All the best.
pc
--