[QGIS-Developer] Build QGIS on Windows - Query

godofredo contreras frdcn at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:48:14 EDT 2009

Reading the INSTALL file I can see it is also outdated.

The file qgis_msvc_deps_except_qt4.zip used to contain all headers and libraries needed to build Qgis, now you can download OSGeo4W from here: http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/osgeo4w-setup.exe and download and install GDAL, GEOS, GSL, EXPAT, POSTGRES libs.

then in the cmake step point to lib and include folders of your osgeo4w installation directory, this way cmake can find the dependencies.

Regards

Godofredo Contreras