[Qgis-developer] QGIS creating defective shape-files?

Matthew Denno mgdenno at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:06:00 EDT 2009

Marco,

I am not a developer, but I use both QGIS and ArcGIS on a regular basis and
I have experienced the behavior that you described in ArcGIS a number of
times with shapefiles that have never been "touched" by QGIS.  I haven't
been able to pin down a pattern of when it happens, but I suspect it is an
ESRI problem.

Regards,

Matt

On Jul 22, 2009 3:19 AM, "Marco Lechner - FOSSGIS e.V." <