AW: [Qgis-developer] OSGeo4W: Qgis 1.0.1

Hugentobler Marco marco.hugentobler at karto.baug.ethz.ch
Wed May 20 16:00:12 EDT 2009

Hi Stephan

>* When I accidently delete the buttonbar of the printcomposer I cannot enable
>  it again unless I restart the complete project again. Starting the
>  printcomposer does not solve the problem.

This is a bug.

>* Transparent WMS-layers. The WMS-layers are not transparent, even if I force
>  TRANSPARENT=true within the Connection-parameter-URL. With QGIS 1.0.0 it was
>  possible though (both with PNG-formats).

Transparent=True in WMS only refers to background transparency (e.g. if you have a line layer, the lines will not be transparent, only the areas not covered by lines).
I think that the WMS transparency in the raster properties dialog is fixed in newer versions. Please try with 1.2 and fill a bug if the problem still persists.

Regards,
Marco