AW: [Qgis-developer] thanks for field calculator

Möri Cedric Cedric.Moeri at bd.so.ch
Thu Oct 1 07:01:36 EDT 2009

Hi Marco and all

The field calculator is a great thing to have. Thanks a lot.

I've two little questions about it:

Is it possible to 'overwrite' an existing field? For them moment it always gives you a new field, is this correct?
Is there a chance to have a possiblity to only calculate selected rows and leave the other rows as they are?

Thanks again for the good work.
regards

Cédric

mit freundlichen Grüssen