[Qgis-developer] IMPORTANT NOTICE to all python plugin authors

Alexander Bruy alexander.bruy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:55:39 EDT 2010

Hi Borys,

done for all GIS-Lab plugins (some of them not listed in your letter), except
QuickSaveQml (can't access it's repository).

In RasterCalc there is a line with activated signal

rastercalc/rastercalcdialog.py:    QObject.connect( self.cmbPresets,
SIGNAL( "activated( QString )" ), self.insertPreset )

this is combobox signal and it must be skipped. Also I can't find file

rastercalc/rasterlang.py:    QObject.connect( self.action, SIGNAL(
"activated()" ), self.run )

maybe there is a mistake or superfluous file in your plugin dir.

--
Alexander Bruy