[Qgis-developer] Documentation on how to make a C++ DLL interact with QGIS

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 14:12:27 EST 2010

Dear QGIS Developer Family:

 am looking for any documentation/instructions about how to make a C++
DLL interact with QGIS as a plugin. I would not mind using either
completely in c++ through perhaps QT or with a Python front end inside
QGIS. I have some experience making Python plugins, now I want to go the
 next step to have my external application interact with QGIS data
directly.

I am also interested in compiling an app with my own
QGIS GUI but that may require more work than I can do right now, and if I
could pass data from Copiano or trunk QGIS to my application, I
would be satisfied.

Thank you for any help,

Maaza