[Qgis-developer] set plugin enabled by default

Stefan Kiefer st_kiefer at web.de
Fri Feb 26 13:48:05 EST 2010

Hi there,
does someone knows if there is a way to set a plugin enabled by default.
My trouble is: when the Plugin gets installed it should be visible to
the user after startup of Qgis. The user should not be forced to open
the plugs menu and search for the plugin and activate it.
Is there any way to perform this, probably by modifying the default
plugins (ftools or plugin_installer). It must work for standard Qgis
installations, without changing the source code (modifying the python
code is also not what I really need, but could be a workaround).
Maybe there is a possibility to get the installed plugins and activate
the one needed?

thanks for your help

cheers

Stefan