[Qgis-developer] WMS tileset support

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 22:28:07 EDT 2010

I think Tile Cache Support in QGIS is not yet fully implemented

See this summer of code.
http://www.qgis.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2010#Tile_Cache_Support

It is meeting in this Third QGIS Hackfest in Pisa 2010 ---support for
WMS-C tilesets,

      Third QGIS Hackfest in Pisa 2010
      22 Mar 2010 ... Added WMS-C support to WMS provider, support for
WMS-C tilesets, several      WMS selection improvements. Improved
SOS-Plugin and extended ...
      www.qgis.org/en/developer-meetings/pisa-2010.html

Noli