[Qgis-developer] GoogleLayers

John C. Tull jctull at gmail.com
Fri May 7 12:00:00 EDT 2010

Hi all,

In testing on OS X using trunk, things seem to mostly work.

The google mercator CRS I had was not working at first, but manually creating one with the parameters supplied below by Ivan did work.

My problem is that the google layer never refreshes once it is loaded. I assume this is not the correct behavior, but maybe I am incorrect. Can anyone comment on this?

Regards,
John