[Qgis-developer] GoogleLayers

Giovanni Manghi giovanni.manghi at gmail.com
Tue May 25 04:02:21 EDT 2010

Hi,

I was testing the plugin under windows and linux and I noticed the
following.

Under Windows (Seven , XP) sometimes it returns:

---------------------
An error has occured while executing Python code:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\Documents and Settings\jirodrig/.qgis/python/plugins
\GoogleLayers\GoogleLayers.py", line 151, in run
    z = min(max(int(ceil(log(min(width / ((x2 - x1) * 256), height /
((y2 - y1) * 256)), 2))), 0), 19)
ValueError: math domain error

Python version:
2.5.2 (r252:60911, Feb 21 2008, 13:11:45) [MSC v.1310 32 bit (Intel)]

QGIS version:
1.5.0-Trunk Trunk, 13555M
---------------------

other times the error doesn't show, but the only tile it adds to the map
is ths one that shows the full extent on the world.

Under Linux (ubuntu) things seems to work better, but if I save a
project that includes one or more tiles, then when I try to reopen the
project qgis crashes with the following message

Error:
	GDAL Error 6: No translation an empty SRS to PROJ.4 format is known.
Segmentation fault

cheers

-- Giovanni --