[Qgis-developer] GSoC Proposal: QGis Globe

Martin Dobias wonder.sk at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 03:43:41 EDT 2011

On Wed, Apr 6, 2011 at 3:53 PM, Marco Bernasocchi
<marco at bernawebdesign.ch> wrote:
> Hi I'll propose for QGis Globe plugin, here the text i'll be submitting
> as idea, do you have any feedbacks?

Hi Marco

I see you would like to propose several projects for QGIS. I would
strongly recommend you to aim for quality, not quantity of the
proposals. More submitted proposals do not really increase the chance
to get accepted. Better choose one project that has the highest
priority for you (and best matches your skills) and then make the
proposal as detailed as possible.

Regards
Martin