[Qgis-developer] Raster transparency: spinbox does not work

Alister Hood alister.hood at synergine.com
Tue Aug 16 18:37:01 EDT 2011

Hi Paolo,
Just to be clear: you are talking about the RasterTransparency plugin
from the GIS-Lab Repository, aren't you?
I imagine you are right: with QGIS trunk on Windows there is only an
error message if you try to use the slider, but using the spinbox
doesn't seem to do anything (there is no error message).

Alister