[Qgis-developer] Where to put plugins and documents ?

MORREALE Jean Roc jr.morreale at enoreth.net
Thu Dec 15 14:46:47 EST 2011

Le 15/12/2011 17:20, Paolo Cavallini a écrit :
> Il 15/12/2011 16:28, Alexander Bruy ha scritto:
>>> Is there a recommendation to share the sources (such as
>>> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/plugin-builder)?
>> To share plugin sources you can use any SCM service such as GitHub,
>> BitBucket,
>> Google Code etc, or even setup own repo. AFAIK there are no strict
>> recomendations
>> on this.
> IMHO it would be prefab to have a default location (git instance) for
> all plugins, otherwise we'll end up quickly with a mess, especially
> considering the number of plugins and plugin developers is quickly
> increasing, and many of them will be possibly broken during the move to
> 2.0 APIs.
> All the best.

Good evening everyone,

As this code includes french comments and a french-only UI, I'm
proposing to host the code on my github repo to translate it. Once it is
done any person interested could fork it and take the maintainership.

The two plugins are :
- a MapInfo's .wor importation tool, quite advanced
- a fork of the Select plugin which is core since a few release, this
one brings feature like revert selection

Thanks Alain for sharing these tools !

Jean-Roc