[Qgis-developer] Plugin Development C++ Windows

maaza mekuria sailmcm at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 16:18:21 EST 2011

I again want to bring up the issue of how to create a small plugin using c++ in Windows Visual C++ Express.

I copied the delimited text project and renamed the files and if it is a
 regular compilation, it should just compile the existing files. But the
 setup seems to generates the c++ headers and source
files automatically. Why does it do that? How can I make it stop doing this?

If any of you QGIS gurus are able to provide some insight into the settings that must be in place to compile a small plugin, you will be helping me much.

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Maaza