[Qgis-developer] MCELite: An experimental tool for multi-criteria evaluation (MCE)

JP Glutting jpglutting at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 06:41:07 EST 2011

Thanks Paolo!

Good idea about the documentation. I will have to figure out how to do that
with Qt. I also need to work on some UML diagrams to show how it all works.

That is a bad bug - it shouldn't crash if it can't find a config file.  What
were you doing when it crashed? It looks like you were running a Boolean
overlay analysis without defining a results file, but it shouldn't allow you
to do that (I just tried, and it pops up an error dialog). Also, what OS are
you using?

I'll see if I can recreate the error, and put in some checks to catch it.

Thanks,
JP