[Qgis-developer] multi-view

Marco Hugentobler marco.hugentobler at sourcepole.ch
Thu Jan 13 04:53:35 EST 2011

Hi Ludovic

Looks nice. Yes, multi view is definitely of interest.

> If yes, i am interesting to know how to integrate this to official qgis
> code.

The best thing is to create a patch that can be applied to the current trunk
version (1.4 is a bit old now). Create a ticket in trac
(http://trac.osgeo.org/qgis) , attach the patch and add a bit of textual
description. It will then be review by the dev team.

Regards,
Marco

Am Donnerstag, 13. Januar 2011, um 09.51:29 schrieb ludovic mercier:
> Hi all,
>
> thanks for all developer for this big and great work on qgis.
> I work for an astrophysics and planetology laboratory and i have create
> a qgis fork with 1.4.0 version.
> Many researcher work with envi software to analyse their image and use
> multi-view to work.
> So i create a fork to add multi-view and hyperspectral analyse. See the
> link
> http://www.coriolys.org/post/2011/01/13/VahineView-fork-of-Qgis-software
> for a screen shot.
>
> My question is this feature (multi-view) is interesting for qgis team ?
> If yes, i am interesting to know how to integrate this to official qgis
> code.
> In this time i have still some little bugs with interaction between
> active view and zoom-view at the right bottom.
> For the time being i work only in the hyperspectral analysis tool.
>
> regards
>
> ludovic

Dr. Marco Hugentobler
Churerstrasse 22, CH-8808 Pfäffikon SZ, Switzerland