[Qgis-developer] SVG repo (was: The optimal size for SVG symbols)

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Thu Jul 7 02:12:55 EDT 2011

Hi all.
This prompts me an old but more and more urgent question: do we want a way for user
to add and share their set of symbols, much in the way we do for python plugins?
There are a number of resources available online (just discovered:
http://thenounproject.com/ ; thanks Giovanni) and the possibility of adding and
removing similar sets would greatly improve the usability of QGIS.
It does not seem an heavy task, essentially we have to mimick the behaviour of the
plugin installer.
Any taker?
All the best.