[Qgis-developer] SVG repo (was: The optimal size for SVG symbols)

Werner Macho werner.macho at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 02:47:24 EDT 2011

great idea!

a few remarks from my side:
Just my own opinion - i feel during the 1.7 release (svn->git,
trac->redmin) the pages are a bit split and the users (including me)
are sometimes confused.
It seems that we are in the urgent need of a cleaner to clean out all
redundant and obsolete information on the web (also with the probably
migration of the forum to a new place in mind)
my opinion is that creating more and more (surely cool and useful)
websites is a way that really confuses users..
Could we probably consolidate the things a bit to "shrink" us clean?

just as a note .. (and the idea of prividing svg repositorys is really
a great idea)

regards
Werner